Welcome to Body & Bind Counseling!
Body & Bind Counseling is a sex therapy and sex education private practice based in Olympia, WA. Navigating the nuances of sex, sexual identity, and alternative relationships can be difficult and exhausting. You don't have to do it on your own! Are you curious about what sex therapy can do for you? Schedule a free consultation!
You are welcome as you are.
Do you struggle to feel arousal or pleasure during sex? Have you lost the sexual spark and excitement in your relationship?
Do you struggle with desires, thoughts, and behaviors that you feel as though you can’t share with others for fear of shame, stigma, ignorance, or violence?
Have you struggled to understand yourself as a sexual being due to stigmatizing beliefs and messages about sex? Do you often feel like you are performing for an imaginary audience?
Through open-minded, compassionate, and culturally competent care, I am committed to help clients develop tools for self-acceptance and confidence, establish values, set healthy boundaries, learn healthy communication, cultivate and nurture healthy relationships, and explore their sexuality.
I am a Kink-Knowledgeable Professional through the National Coalition of Sexual Freedom (NCSF). I work affirmatively with those in the sex industry from a person-centered, empowering, non-judgmental, harm reduction, and minority stress-informed perspective.
Hey there! I'm Kez.
MY COUNSELING SERVICES
- Helping individuals and couples increase their sexual intelligence and confidence.
- Developing coping skills for problematic sexual behaviors and/or attractions.
- Treating sexual dysfunctions.
- Helping couples rebuild their relationship after infidelity.
- Helping couples on the brink of divorce/uncoupling find clarity with Discernment Counseling.
- Supporting clients in their exploration of Kink and BDSM with education and resources.
- Helping individuals heal after sexual trauma.
- Helping clients create an alternative relationship that works for them.
(509) 844 9336